Call For Papers
Call For Papers
The 14th international conference on Cryptology Africacrypt 2023 will take place on July 19 -21, 2023 in Sousse, Tunisia.
The university of Monastir and the Tunisian Mathematical Society organize Africacrypt 2023 in cooperation with the International Association for Cryptologic Research (IACR). Proceedings will be published in Springer’s Lecture Notes in Computer Science and will be available at the conference. The program committee is seeking original research papers, systematization of knowledge (SOK) papers as well as tutorials, on topics, including but not limited to the following list:
- Foundations and underlying theory :
- (vector) Boolean function,
- coding theory,
- information theory,
- probability theory,
- complexity theory,
- game theory,
- formal methods.
- Public-key cryptography:
- key establishment,
- entity authentication protocols,
- digital signatures,
- factoring-based cryptography,
- discrete logarithm-based cryptography including ECC,
- post-quantum cryptography.
- Symmetric cryptography:
- authenticated encryption,
- message authentication,
- Design and cryptanalysis of primitives: block ciphers, permutations, stream ciphers, extendable output functions (XOF), deck functions, Security proofs of modes and constructions.
- Cryptographic engineering:
- dedicated hardware implementations,
- software implementations and benchmarking,
- implementation attacks and countermeasures: side channel and fault injection attacks formal verification of implementations, artificial intelligence for cryptanalysis.
- Advanced cryptographic protocols:
- fully homomorphic encryption,
- multi-party computation,
- attribute-based encryption and authentication,
- pairing-based crypto.
- Applications of cryptography:
- electronic voting,
- privacy and anonymity.
Submission deadline is at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (AoE).
|Paper submission deadline : |
Paper acceptance notification :
Camera-ready version : May 13, 2023
Conference : July 19-21, 2023
Instructions for authors
Authors are invited to submit papers electronically in PDF format. Submitted papers must be original, unpublished, anonymous, and not submitted to journals or other conferences/workshops that have proceedings. Submissions must be written in English and should be at most 25 pages in total including bibliography and appendices. Submissions will be blind-refereed. Authors of accepted papers must guarantee that their paper will be presented at the conference, and must make a full version of their paper available online.
Authors shall consult Springer’s authors’ guidelines and use their proceedings templates, for LaTeX, for the preparation of their papers. Springer encourages authors to include their ORCIDs in their papers. In addition, the corresponding author of each paper, acting on behalf of all of the authors of that paper, must complete and sign a Consent-to-Publish form.
|Submission via EasyChair|